S1:E2 – Setting & Sharing Meeting Goals
Welcome to The Tech Sales Show brought to you by bobbyandbrian.com! In this first series, we are aiming to help current and future tech sellers improve their meeting preparation. You will hear us often say Average Sucks, Average is the Enemy and Don’t Be Average! Our goal is to help you be far better than average, actually, our goal is to make your meeting preparation for that first meeting with a customer IMPECCABLE! We will release an episode per week for this series…
Here are the show notes:
- Houston 1/2 was a success for Bobby and his wife!
- Check out tools from this week: (https://bobbyandbrian.com/tools/)
- 50 Goals & Desired Outcomes
- Meeting Execution Templates
- Brian mentioned his book review on The Challenger Sale.
- Due to Bobby calling out “brianandbobby.com” with about 30 seconds to go, you can now go to either site:
- For some bobbyandbrian.com swag send an email with your thoughts, questions and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us @BobbyBrianSales with the hash tag #AverageSucks.