S1:E3 – Meeting Prep Steps
In Series 1:Episode 3 – Meeting Prep Steps, Bobby and Brian walk you through each step you should take to prepare for those first customer meetings! They introduce the Meeting Prep Playbook. Enjoy this episode!!!
Here are the show notes:
- Bobby and Brian recap the first couple episodes quickly and then dive into additional thoughts that everyone should do for first meetings. They tease a new tool and service released in this episode.
- They deep dive into their new tool, the Meeting Prep Playbook.
- Located in our Tools
- They discuss each stage of the Meeting Prep Playbook:
- Strategy Call
- Dry Run #1
- Dry Run #2
- Customer Meeting
- Bobby discusses his time saving tip regarding “QuickParts” in Outlook. Check out his short video introduction to QuickParts on their YouTube Channel, which will be out Wednesday of this week!
- Brian shares some interesting thoughts about his team talks about “how they lose the pursuit”.
- Bobby and Brian announce QuickPrep at the end of the Podcast, a new FREE service from www.bobbyandbrian.com.
- QuickPrep – www.bobbyandbrian.com/QuickPrep/
- Provide your thoughts and suggestions so they can expand and improve QuickPrep!
- Finally, they close asking you, their listeners to provide some suggestions for future podcasts. Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or their website at https://bobbyandbrian.com/feedback/.
Welcome to The Tech Sales Show brought to you by bobbyandbrian.com! In this first series, we are aiming to help current and future tech sellers improve their meeting preparation. You will hear us often say Average Sucks, Average is the Enemy and Don’t Be Average! Our goal is to help you be far better than average, actually, our goal is to make your meeting preparation for that first meeting with a customer IMPECCABLE! We will release an episode per week for this series…