S2:E1 – Territory Planning Series Introduction
In Series 2:Episode 1, Bobby and Brian introduce their next series – Territory Planning. Bobby and Brian are both kicking off their fiscal years and share their insights, tools and tips & tricks with all of you! They introduce all the tools you can expect across the series. Enjoy this episode and this new series!!!
Here are the show notes:
- Bobby and Brian open up their new series Territory Planning!
- Both Bobby and Brian start their new fiscal years last Monday and share their tools and best practices over the next 4 weeks!
- We discuss approaching the territory like an entrepreneur and building a business plan
- Here are the tools and services you will see over the next 4 weeks.
- Territory Planning Checklist – Released Today!
- Partner Visualization
- Pipeline Plan
- Everything combined in One Clean Deck
- The Ingredients of a Business Plan:
- Mission: Be bold, ignore the other weak plans!
- Market Analysis: The market you are trying to enter, competitors, SWOT, and key target accounts!
- Description of your pursuit team: Strengths and gaps of each. How will you manage the journey?
- Execution Plan with the Team – Episode 2 will focus here!
- Pipeline & Funnel – Episode 3 will focus on here!
- “Asks” of the Business: What could the leadership team reasonably give you to help you be successful
- Summary of your plan, what do the tactical day-to-day actions look like and measuring monthly/quarterly success
- Bobby and Brian talk about the planning process and steps behind a good plan.
- They chat about measuring what your time is worth and using that to pick actions to focus on.
- Do you know how much pipeline your time is worth?
- They talk income goals and ask you if you want an income goal tool!
- For the athletes, we also got off topic in the intro and discussed TrainerRoad for indoor cycling (give us a shout if you want a free trial!).
Welcome to The Tech Sales Show brought to you by bobbyandbrian.com! In this first series, we are aiming to help current and future tech sellers improve their meeting preparation. You will hear us often say Average Sucks, Average is the Enemy and Don’t Be Average! Our goal is to help you be far better than average, actually, our goal is to make your territory plan IMPECCABLE! We will release an episode per week for this series…